Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Are You A Candidate For Hormone Replacement Therapy?
This div will be replaced
RENE ST. LAURENT R.PH/CCN/DNM
Live tips from Cert. Clinical Nutitionist & Registered Pharmacist, Rene St. Laurent on discovering the causes of your ailments & how to improvde them with Hormone Replacement Therapy!
Certified Hormone Replacement Consultant
for PharmaHealth Pharmacy
Rene St. Laurent has over 35 years experience as a registered pharmacist, a Doctor of Natural Medicines degree, endorsed by The World Health Organization, and over 8 years practicing as a board certified clinical nutritionist.
Rene is certified by the Academy of Integrative Medicine in the function & regulation of hormones. Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, the nation's authority on Fibromyalgia, has issued Rene an advanced certification in the assessment and the nutritional/ supplemental support protocols used in many energy and hormonal issues surrounding Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, pre and post menopause and pain related conditions. He’s been tutored by Dr. Charles McWilliams of the Pan American Institute, Nevis, West Indies in the art of hormonal balance and herbology. In addition, he is certified in the steps taken to address bio-terrorism and enhance one's immune system.
Depressed, anxious, fatigued, overweight, can't sleep? We Can Help!
PharmaHealth Pharmacy and Aquidneck Nutrients & Wellness Center are pleased to offer Hormone Replacement Therapy Consultation and Compounding Pharmacy Services.
Research has shown that many of today's most common health concerns, including depression, anxiety, insomnia, chronic fatigue, etc., can result from imbalances in the neuro/hormonal system. Without the proper balance of hormones and brain chemicals, one is unable to achieve their best quality of life. It is our goal to support and help your body achieve balance in this crucial area.
What is BHRT?
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) includes the supplementation of a woman's natural hormones: progesterone, dhea, estrogen and testosterone. It can be used for women ages 20 through 80, including pre-, peri-, menopausal and post menopausal women, depending on their individual hormonal issues.
BHRT involves taking small doses of one or two female hormones, estrogen and progesterone. These two hormones are produced naturally by the ovaries until menopause, when their production gradually slows down.
BHRT helps to ease the symptoms of menopause and protect against other menopause-related health risks:
- Achieving your unique hormone balance can help reduce your risk of degenerative disease.
- BHRT is available in Tablets and Creams.
A certified BHRT consultant can run saliva testing to measure the free, biologically active hormones in your body and come up with a hormonal/nutritional regimen that can correct the hormonal imbalance. This information will then be submitted to your physician for his/her approval. It's as simple as that!!
We look forward to working with you and your physician in the overall interpretation of your individualized blood chemistries. Through the use of several cutting edge tests, we can help you achieve a better quality and longevity of life.
Hormones are part of a complex communication system, which interact with your brain chemicals to allow you to define how you act and feel. They allow you the ability to experience joy, sadness, anger and love.
The brain chemical/hormone system must be balanced in order for you to experience life to it's fullest. When your hormones and brain chemicals are balanced, your body is happy and that is the first step in achieving true health.
- Involved in reproduction, nervous system health and mood
- Supports and balances the effects of other sex hormones, especially estrogen
- Low levels have been linked to many of the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, sleep distrubances and irritability.
- Helps maintain healthy reproductive tissues, skin and breasts
- In women, high levels can cause weight gain, breast tenderness, heavy menstruation and lead to increased risk of certain cancers. Low levels can lead to hot flashes, vaginal dryness and bone loss
- In men, high levels may contribute to prostate problems and reduce testosterone activity
- Helps maintain lean muscle, sex drive and cardiovascular health in men and women
- Low levels can lead to fatigue, depressed mood and reduced mental function.
Is BHRT Right For You?
If you find yourself experiencing any of the following symptoms, or have a friend or loved one who is, we encourage you to consider scheduling a consultation at Aquidneck Wellness & Nutrients. We will help you learn all about Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy and if it is right for you!
It's time to provide yourself with the Balance your body has been searching for!
Do You Experience:
|Panic attacks||Low Energy|
|Lack of focus/concentration||Chronic infections|
List of Services
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Neurotransmitter Balancing
- Anti-Aging Protocols
- Cutting Edge Nutritional Supplements that are not readily available elsewhere
- Consultations By Appointment
- Specialty Compounding of all medications from PharmaHealth Pharmacy
- Pain Management solutions
- Erectile Dysfunction
If it's Balance you Need, We're Here For You!
For BHRT and Neurotransmitter Testing, Nutritional Supplements or a Consultation
To have your BHRT Medications Specially Compounded, Please Contact: PharmaHealth Pharmacy
Toni Lynn Cardoza, CPhT